Thursday, February 23, 2017

Morning coffee date

It’s been a while since we’ve grabbed coffee together!! Grab a mug, pull up a chair, and let’s hang out a bit. 🙂

pretty coffee

If we were having coffee right now, I would probably see if you wanted to meet at Prep & Pastry. They have amazing coffee… and dosants (donut/croissant hybrid that is life).

 We’d probably need some breakfast, too, like this sweet potato hash and eggs.

sweet potato hash and eggs

If we were having coffee right now, I’d want to hear about your life! What’s going on this winter? How’s the fam? What have you been up to? What are you looking forward to?

I’d probably tell you about the latest hilarious thing Liv said, or what P has been up to lately. It’s funny because I’ve gotten so many requests for Livi-isms lately, and I can’t post any of the ones that made me cry with laughter. (They’re unintentionally wildly inappropriate.) As far as P goes, she continues to crack me up each day in her own way. Usually by finding or destroying something.

This video made me laugh so hard because it’s so true.

I would probably tell you about some of the things I’m looking forward to while we’re here: 

-a weekend getaway to Sedona. I’ve been wanting to take the fam to one of my favorite places, and I’m so glad we’re going to escape for a weekend trip. The energy in Sedona is truly magical, and it’s a special place for me because right after my last trip, I found out we were expecting P

-a visit from MIL. It’s always a blast to have her visit, and we love taking her to our favorite Tucson spots

-a Vegas trip with friends! I’ve missed Betsy so much since we left SD, and am so glad we have a fun reunion planned

-a final trip to San Diego so Livi can see her friends and we can meet up with ours before heading to the other side of the country. Liv still asks me about her best friends from SD, so I’m glad she’ll get to see them one more time before we move

If we were having coffee right now, the topic would likely eventually reach moving blahs. I’m making the best of it and know once we get there it will go by quickly and be another great adventure, but I can’t help but feel al little *over* packing up our lives every two years or so. I just feel ready to have a group of friends we can hang out with consistently before we have to leave, a teaching spot that I won’t have to say “see ya later” to anytime soon (or maybe finally open my own studio!), and be around the fam. I know the time is coming, and that we’re just earning it right now, but yeah. The exciting news is that we found a house that we LOVE so it’s giving me something to look forward to. 

If we were having coffee right now, I’d probably ask you about any books you’ve been into lately or Netflix shows. I saw some of The Santa Clarita Diet (so random, so funny) and was PUMPED to see that season 3 of Chef’s Table is finally on. Thank youuuuuuu. I’ve been reading a ton of physical therapy-esque books lately and nutrition overload (#nerd) but I’m definitely in the market for some fluffier fare. This is why I devoured The Magnolia Story and would love to hear some of your recommendations. Thank you to a blog reader Colleen who suggested The Lacuna

I’d also see if you wanted to take a barre, spin, DJ dance, or Pilates class with me. Which one are you thinking?

xoxo

Gina

The post Morning coffee date appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista http://ift.tt/2lcB9Z2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts