Saturday, February 18, 2017

Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Buckwheat Sweet Potato Brownies

I hate to admit this, but I was having a vegan + gluten-free baking dry spell. It happens. My baking experiments the past few weeks have not been meeting my expectations. So I entered into today's 'sweet potato brownie' baking experiment with a bit of hesitation. I needed a win. That, and chocolate. Then in swooped these brownies. Thank goodness! These Vegan Peanut Butter Buckwheat Sweet Potato Brownies are everything I was craving. Fudgy and rich, yet fluffy and slightly cake-y. It's all here: the peanut butter crumbling on top and around the edges, the fudgy insides, dense with chocolate and coconut oil. So much YES in each bite. These are not too sweet, but also a perfectly decadent treat, with a healthy side. True story: these just may be my fave brownie recipe yet....

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2kLsjAP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts