Monday, March 13, 2017

Bread & Butter Pickle Tempeh-Bacon Toast

People often ask me where I get the ideas and inspiration for my recipes. For me, it is almost always on my shopping trips to either the grocery store or the farmer's market. So on this trip, I was roaming the aisles of Whole Foods, cart in hand, when I remembered my raw sauerkraut craving. I picked out some sauerkraut, and right next to them: bread and butter pickles. My fave pickle variety. Buttery, crispy, slightly spicy, sweet and sassy. So I added them to my cart too. I made my way to the checkout line. The girl in front of me was placing her items on the conveyer belt and I had serious cart envy. She had a giant bag of apples, loads of greens and also Wyoming sourdough bread and tempeh bacon from Lightlife. Suddenly I wanted those things too - well the bread and tempeh, at...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2lUeGV6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts