Sunday, May 21, 2017

Friday Faves

Hi friends. Happy Friday! What’s going on this weekend? Anything fun? I’m off to Jacksonville with some friends and you know we’ll be all over the mall. The shopping in Valdosta has much to be desired. (The mall has like a race car jacket store and a Victoria’s Secret straight outta the 1990s with gold heart wallpaper.) We’re spending the day in JAX shopping + eating, and I can’t.wait.

I’d love to hear what’s going on with you! We’ll probably have our neighbors over for some snacks and sangria, enjoy a date night, and spend lots of time at the pool and the splash pad. It’s been a blast to take the girls almost every day, and I’m excited that the Pilot will get to join in the fun. I feel like we’re already living up summer: splashing or swimming, then driving home with wet ponytails and the girls in the backseat eating vanilla ice cream cones.

P at the Splash pad

In usual Friday style, here are some faves from the week and around the web! I always love to hear what you’re enjoying, too, if you’d like to shout it out in the comments below.

Summer days w the girls

One pieces. Before, I pretty much never wore one pieces, because I felt like they made my legs look shorter. But now, especially since I’m still not suuuuuper comfortable with my extra skin post almost-11-lb turkey baby, I’ve been digging the one pieces. 

One piece

It’s nice to splash and play with the kids without worrying about my goodies showing, ya know? I picked up this one at Victoria’s Secret (before they stopped doing swimwear! WAH), this one at Nordstrom (which is the most flattering ever), and am going to order this one from Anthro since it’s no longer on backorder.

This made me cry.

Coconut oil is good for EVERYTHING.

I’m obsessed with this romper right now, 

Off shoulder romper

and wasn’t sure how I felt about man rompers. Maybe men need a chance to feel the comfort, simplicity and freedom a romper brings, lol. I told the Pilot that I was going to order him a rompHim, and he was like, “I’ve been wearing rompers way before it was cool.” Touché.

Flight suit

The best neighbors ever. Since we moved into the neighborhood, we’ve been able to meet a lot of the families closeby. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming, and many have dropped off homemade treats and wine. We were just finishing up the last batch of insanely delicious oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies, and then our neighbors across the street stopped by with this incredible gift basket. I’m not really sure how we got so lucky on the neighborhood front?? We are thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful people.

gift basket from neighbor

(She even included pinwheels, bubbles and a book for the girls)

In the fitness world, I’ve kept track of all of my workouts this week so I can post a full recap on Sunday.

Row

(Before starting rowing intervals)

I hope you have a very happy Friday and I’ll see ya soon!

What’s something you’re looking forward to this weekend?? Where should we eat in JAX? Anything that made you laugh/cry/happy this week? Link away, friends!

xoxo

Gina

The post Friday Faves appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista http://ift.tt/2rFiI2O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts