Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Vegan Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, aka "Mall Cookies"

Today I am sharing my recipe for Vegan Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, aka "Mall Cookies." Mall Cookies. I grew up in the 80's and 90's, so going to the mall was a pretty exciting outing. I would pop by with a group of girlfriends and we'd browse Wet Seal or Express. And at some point we would stroll by the food court. Ah, the mall food court. Sorry mall food court, but you certainly didn't have many healthy options back then. Giant cinnamon buns, pizza, hot dogs, stir fry, pasta or a frosty orange-flavored "smoothie." But really, the best treat to get at the mall, in my opinion, was a tiny bag of mini chocolate chip cookies from the cookie spot. Those warm and tender cookies had a dreamy aroma that seemed to marinate my pores and leave me drunk on...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2qWhQqP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts