Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Best Vegan Mac 'n Cheese with Broccoli.

Vegan Mac 'n Cheese is one of my favorite meals to make for anyone curious about plant-based cuisine because from my experience, everyone loves a big steamy bowl of cheesy elbow pasta! And adding veggies helps make it a complete meal. I adding love broccoli or green peas because they add a good dose of plant-protein. Broccoli has 17g per bunch and peas about 8g per cup. Kale is also a great leafy-green add-in, as I did in this cheesy mac recipe. This sauce is my best cheese sauce yet. With a hint of spiciness mingling with a creamy, cozy, rich cashew and sweet potato base. This pasta tastes even better the next day, as warmed-up leftovers, because the sauce marinates the pasta so nicely. I hope you can try this soon and make it a staple go-to vegan dinner in your household! Get my...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2eI2l4i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts