Thursday, June 22, 2017

71 Vegan Ice Cream recipes for Summer!

Happy summer everyone! Before I dive into this epic list of recipes, I want to look back on the evolution of vegan ice cream. Over the past few 10-15 years I have watched vegan/non-dairy ice cream dramatically evolve. I can remember a time when I grumpily dove my spoon into dry and really, not-very-good soy or rice-based ice cream because they were the only options in stores. Just two to three flavors available. Chocolate. Vanilla. Strawberry. Later, soy and almond and soon coconut-based flavors evolved or popped up. More brands. Smarter brands.. Brands started to get savvier with their recipes, and vegan ice cream actually started to taste... good. Then came cashew ice cream. And the coconut milk ice cream got richer and creamier. And I even started to find vegan ice creams in soft...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2s289G0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts