Saturday, September 9, 2017

4-Day Oahu Hawaii Itinerary

Soft tropical breezes, turquoise water, salty ocean waves swooshing back and forth at your feet, cold drinks, hibiscus flowers, lush green landscapes and a feeling of escape. One destination always delivers all this and so much more: Hawaii! Growing up in California, Hawaii holds a special place in my heart, with so many memories of family vacations. And now as an adult, Hawaii is still one of my favorite places to get away from it all. My husband and I have been to Maui and Kauai, but this time we decided to try Oahu. Today I am sharing my 4-Day Oahu Itinerary with you! In just four days, three nights, we were able to immerse ourselves in three spots: Ko Olina (where we stayed), Waikiki Beach and even a trip to the North Shore where I swam in Banzai Pipeline, something I have always...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2gSJBiQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts