Monday, April 24, 2017

Rustic Creamy Country-Style Tofu Pot Pie

Kansas reminds me of The Wizard of Oz, the countryside and rustic meals. Berry pies and fresh cornbread. And pot pies too. So for my Kansas-inspired House tofu recipe, I re-vamped one of my very favorite recipes ever: my Creamy Cashew Pot Pie. And for today's recipe, I added in some tofu goodness. I am totally obsessed with this meal. When I made this a few weeks ago I was seriously craving it every second. I warmed a bowl up for a mid-morning snack, for a late lunch, for an easy dinner. It has the most amazing buttery, creamy flavors and loads of good ingredients in each bite. Tofu, peas, carrots and more. Craving comfort food? Give your vegan mac/cheese recipe a breather, and make this Rustic Creamy Country-Style Tofu Pot Pie!..Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2pc0eq5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts