Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Strawberry Avocado Summer Rolls

I took a stroll on the beach this morning after an appointment, matcha from Urth Cafe in hand, sunnies on. The air was crisp and salty and the sunshine warm and soft. It was a nice way to pause in the middle of a work day. I always feel really thankful that I can take breaks when I need to with my job. But despite the 'beach break' perk, blogging isn't fool proof. There are a lot of days when I feel isolated and crave water cooler office banter, loud obnoxious and lovable co-workers and a steady paycheck. But something unexplainable calls me to this work. This lifestyle. The unpredictability of it all. The freedom, yet lack of security. It feels like backpacking through Europe. Some days you get a sunrise view of the Eiffel Tower, latte in hand. And other days you lose your...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2q8n5FQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts