Monday, July 17, 2017

Coconut Milk Matcha Ice Cream

*disclosure: this post is part of my Encha Organic Matcha brand ambassadorship Vegan ice cream is right up there with carrot cake and chocolate chip cookies and maple donuts when it comes to my favorite desserts. And even though there are SO many awesome dairy-free ice cream brands on the market these days, I just love making my own because I can get creative with flavors and customize the texture and sweetness. Up until now, I have been pretty loyal to using cashews for my dairy free ice cream recipes, but I was challenged to try a coconut milk base for this recipe. And oh-my-goodness I love it! Super creamy, luscious and sweet with the perfect blend of rich coconut milk and lovely Encha organic matcha. Coconut Milk Matcha Ice Cream is ready for you.. Oh! And I bring you another...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2tzO8ri
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts