Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday Faves

Hi friends! Happy Friday! How’s the morning going so far? P and I are taking it easy this morning and going to a birthday party with Liv later today. They have three birthday parties this weekend and we have a date night planned. I’d love to hear what you have going on!

One of the highlights of the week was that a blog reader friend, Casey, and her husband took my spin class! It was so much fun getting to meet them and hang out for a bit.

It’s felt SO good to be back in the swing of regular teaching this week. I’ve also been posting more quick workout videos in my IG stories if you want to follow along there. <3

IMG 4590

Now it’s time for the weekly Friday Faves party. This is where I share some of my favorite finds from the week and around the web. I always love to hear about your faves, too, so please shout out something you’re loving in the comments section below.

Read, watch, listen:

Q & A with a person who doesn’t have an internal monologue.

An honest review of new Trader Joe’s products.

How to start composting at home.

Tucson gets a New York magazine shout out for our awesome food scene.

Excited to watch all the good things come Jerry’s way.

Beauty + fashion:

Skincare recommendations! I have a handy Google Form here if you’d like me to send over some personalized skincare recommendations based on your skin type and what you’re looking for. Check it out here. 🙂

Wearing this lip gloss in fig:

EA734FC5 0272 4A18 95B6 170B26941E4D

I got a lip gloss vault to send out free lipglosses last month, sent out the neutral pinks and nudes, and kept the remaining super dark colors. They’re extremely sheer and don’t look nearly as dark once you’re wearing them.

I can’t believe Valentine’s Day is next week! Lots of gift ideas in this post.

Trying to figure out if I need these in leopard or tan. SO cute.

ACS 0576

Fitness + good eats:

Women, exercise, and longevity.

A total body workout you can do with 1 dumbbell.

Slow cooker cilantro lime salsa chicken.

A Tabata workout without jumping.

Loving these veggie burgers I picked up from Natural Grocers. They have simple ingredients and are awesome on Site tortillas with hummus, spinach, and hot sauce.

IMG 4627

Happy Friday, friends!

xo

Gina

The post Friday Faves appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista https://ift.tt/2varv3a
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts