Monday, February 3, 2020

Valentine’s gift guide

This post is packed with great gift ideas for him and her this Valentine’s Day!

Hi friends! How’s the morning going? I hope you’re enjoying the day. Today I’m knee deep in creating workouts for the book, but I wanted to re-share this post with Valentine’s Day gift ideas. I’ve updated the links and added some new faves if you’re shopping it up this week.

Valentine’s Day is such a sweet holiday and chance to show those we care about how much we love them. I always look forward to putting together some gifts for the Pilot and for the girls. I’d love to hear any awesome ideas you have!

Fitnessista s Valentine Gift Guide 2019

Here’s a little gift guide I put together if you’re brainstorming ideas this week!

For him header

For her:

Gorgeous Kendra Scott pendant. These are so delicate and lovely. I got one for my MIL as part of her bday gift and she loved it. <3

The best sleep mask ever. I sleep SO much better with this thing and even travel with it. It’s a lifesaver.

Fresh lips set. It’s on sale right now, too.

Kate Spade studs that look expensive but aren’t.

Custom name necklace.

Super high-tech hair dryer.

These adorable hearts pajamas.

A Barefoot Dreams throw. These throws have a cult-like following for a great reason. They’re insanely soft and dreamy.

This gorgeous aromatherapy diffuser.

Beautycounter palette. These colors are gorgeous, neutral and versatile for everyday or nights out.

A PHLUR sample set and candle. We all know this is my latest fragrance and candle obsession. They’re nontoxic and the scents are GORGEOUS. I didn’t wear perfume for a long time because of the harmful ingredients and love that I have some that smell amazing (Améline and Hamani are my very faves) and I can feel good about using them on my skin.

For her header

For him:

The comfiest slippers.

A Garmin or everyday watch.

His new favorite polo. The Pilot wears one of these almost every day.

The most ridiculously hilarious boxers I’ve ever seen.

A custom couple portrait.

Counterman. The travel set is a perfect place to start! The Pilot has a skincare regimen now. He uses the cleanser, shave cream, toning pads, and moisturizer.

Noise canceling headphones. 

Kiddos header

For the kiddos:

Super cute heart sweater.

An animal print robe.

Pete the Cat book.

Valentine’s LEGO set.

Heart hoodie.

A blabla doll or Jellycat.

Fitness header

Fitness gifts:

Fitbit. The pink color is gorgeous!

Bose wireless headphones. These are our all-time favorites. The Pilot and I always have them with us.

The prettiest pink water bottle.

Sporty sunglasses.

Qalo band. Love these for workouts when you don’t want to worry about denting or scratching your ring.. but still want to look married. (You know guys are checking me out with my inside-out shorts haha.)

New gym bag or backpack.

The best leggings. I wear these all the time for workouts and for life. 😉

Zip-up or lightweight hoodie.

New APL sneakers. They have kids’ shoes now, too!

Fitness header 1

Foodie gifts:

A copper fondue set (on sale).

A heart dutch oven.

Kerber’s farm pie.

A pickle bouquet!

Make a Milk bar cake…or just order one online 😉

Man Crate. Nothing says, “I love you” like a Jerky Heart or Salami Bouquet.

Experience gifts:

Zeel massages. We’re huge fans of Zeel massages, either after the kiddos are asleep or when you’re traveling. A licensed massage therapist comes to your house and brings all of the supplies; all you need is a couple of sheets. It’s a great way to get in a massage without the commute time.

Meal delivery kit. Try out Blue Apron, Sunbasket, or another meal delivery kit you’ve had your eye on. They make great date nights at home!

Plan a hike and picnic.

Get tickets to an event or show you know they’d love. Find out if their favorite team is playing anytime soon (yay, college basketball!) or grab tickets to a concert or comedian you know they’d enjoy.

So, tell me friends: what are you doing for Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day this year? Any fun traditions? I’m definitely looking forward to spending the day with our little fam and then going out on a date night another night (to skip all of the crazy crowds).

xoxo

Gina

The post Valentine’s gift guide appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista https://ift.tt/39esvSP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts