Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Candied Pecan Avocado Spinach Salad

*This post is sponsored by DOLE. Simple salads are so important for maintaining healthy eating habits. Some days I love throwing a million ingredients to my salads, and other days recipes like this one today are my saving grace. Simple. Super flavorful. And healthy. And it doesn't get any better than actually craving a giant organic spinach salad. Today's Candied Pecan Avocado Spinach Salad uses the new organic DOLE spinach salad mix. Sweet and salty candied pecans mingle with buttery avocado and maple-mustard dressed spinach with an accent of orange zest and black pepper. I'm in love with this dreamy and simple flavor combo. I like to wilt part of the spinach to give a more tender, flavor-infused texture to each bite. I hope you give it a try!Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2oV2chu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts