Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Vegan Classic Baked Cheesecake

Today I am sharing my recipe for a simple, easy-to-make Vegan Classic Baked Cheesecake. I have a bunch of cashew-based cheesecake recipes here on the blog, but today I went with straight up a cream-cheese base, and baked this beauty for the flavor and texture that I was craving. This recipe is a classic, gone vegan! I can easily see a slice of this dessert sitting in an NYC deli dessert window, cherries, blueberries or strawberries dripping elegantly over the creamy sides of the fluffy cheesecake. The flavor of this classic cheesecake is perfectly sweet and a bit tangy from the sour cream and lemon - just what I was craving. And I love that this dessert can sit in the fridge for a few days and actually taste just as good - or better - with a bit of chill time. Hope you love this...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2wpkIiC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts