Thursday, August 31, 2017

99 Vegan "School Night" Dinner Recipes!

Back-to-School season is in full swing, and that means busy nights, new schedules to get used to and lots and lots of meal prep for school lunches, breakfast (aka power fuel) and of course dinner. Dinnertime swings around and the phrase "What's for dinner?" can leave the cook-of-the-house in a panic to get something delicious, healthy and easy on the table in a flash. Well even though I do not have kids of my own, I absolutely remember that dinnertime rush, and I see it with my family and friends who have school-aged kids. Things can get crazy! And that is why I reached out to my blogger friends from FindingVegan and asked them to contribute an easy, fast, relatively healthy and delicious meal! Bonus: Shopping List! I am giving away a FREE meal-planning bonus today! A...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2x9BbKb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts