Friday, August 25, 2017

Talking Skin Care: 21 Favorite Products

I usually focus on food here, but another part of wellness involves self care. And today I want to share 21 of my favorite skin care products with you. As well as a few tips and other skin care anecdotes about acne and more. I love taking care of my skin. And not just for a glow-y skin effect. Skin care for me is a relaxing ritual that makes me feel good. When I have had a long or challenging day the first thing I do when I get home is wash my face, massage a hot towel over my skin and maybe do a quick mask or exfoliate. Something that smells uplifting, using essential oils or other natural aromas. I spritz my face with a lovely toner and finish up with a light serum or moisturizer. By the end of my routine/at-home-mini-facial I feel refreshed, more relaxed and ready to transition into...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2vwgOT9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts