Monday, January 27, 2020

Balance Across Disciplines Can Make You Great

You’ve created your structure on grasping skills, so when you move into new scopes you can integrate it all and become a competent force.

"The genius is the one most like himself."

- Thelonius Monk

 

I was always told to pick one thing. Pick one major in college to define my life, one career to put all my effort into, one way to make a living and carve out my way, one movement practice, or one sport in which to compete. I was told to find one great passion in which I could single-mindedly and relentlessly improve and immerse myself.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/315duzO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts