Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Pretzel-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups

These vegan Pretzel-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups are easy to make and such a delicious treat for fall!.. Peanut butter cups are one of my favorite treats. Peanut butter and chocolate in a handheld little crimp-edged cup. Well when I DIY my own peanut (or almond) butter cups, I like to add a few tweaks to the recipe. Recipe variations that you don't often find in store-bought candy. And today I added crunchy, salty, starchy pretzels to my usual cups. I absolutely loved the texture and added layer of flavor the pretzels added. this recipe is so fun to make this month to get in a Halloween sort of mood. Turn on Hocus Pocus, melt some chocolate in a double broiler and you're halfway there! Get the recipe...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2oDTtRs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts