Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Revamp Your Training for Long Term Success

Take some time to see how training methods and philosophies play out over time, but always plan to reevaluate again and again.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed yesterday, violating my rule to not mindlessly look through social media, when I saw a familiar figure. The plates stacked on the end of the barbell collar blocked his face, but I could see the broad shoulders from underneath pressing against the weight. I would recognize the outline of that man anywhere. I’ve stood behind him during countless training sessions. 

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/322oKMP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts