Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Vegan Senate Bean Soup

I first posted my recipes for a vegan version of Senate Bean Soup back in 2012. Well today I am giving the recipe a bit of an update by simplifying a few ingredients and a few new photos as well. This is one of my all time favorite bean soups! It is ultra creamy and cozy with mashed potato, smoky flavor, simple rustic ingredients and black pepper and parsley on top. I first learned about this soup back in DC when I bought some from Whole Foods. It was rich and creamy and vegan! I knew I had to learn how to make it and also learn the history behind this American-made recipe...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/1AQucNb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts