Monday, October 30, 2017

Vegan Chicken Soup

I am sharing one of my go-to favorite soup recipes today. My Vegan Chicken Soup is the bowl I crave when I want something classic, simple, warming and nourishing. This soup feels very healing to me, not just because of the stereotype of "Mom's healing chicken soup," but really just because the ingredients are so pure and hearty, the spices so warming and peppery, and the broth so fantastically light and rich at the same time. I have a similar recipe in my cookbook Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen, but today I am sharing it with everyone! Just in time for the harsh late fall and winter months season when everyone needs a bit of an immunity boost. This soup contains garlic and onion and cayenne and optional turmeric. Oh, and I was inspired to make and post this recipe because of...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2zjUouC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts