Friday, July 27, 2018

Saving the World, One Chicken Leg at a Time

The vast majority of people who are working out right now are in a globo gym and the vast majority of them don't have proper coaching

My friend's wife recently grimaced in pain while we were out to dinner. She seemed very uncomfortable, and when I asked what was wrong, she told me that she had recently started training at a gym, one of the usual suspects in globo gym chans, and that she had hurt her back. I can't comment on the details of what happened, I wasn't there, but from what I could figure out based on the story I heard, some personal trainer in the gym had put this woman through a series of exercises and she was now in pain. No matter how you slice it, that's not good.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/2LrrLSJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts