Friday, July 13, 2018

The Secret to Really Good Hummus

Today I was craving some time in the kitchen. I didn't feel like baking. I didn't want to make a big entree. And I wasn't even feeling a smoothie. What comes next for me when it comes to cooking comfort foods? Hummus. The old fave. The go-to. The always a good idea. Over the years I have made a lot of hummus in my kitchens. The ingredients are generally the same. Beans. Lemon. Tahini and or oil. Maybe some garlic or other flavor accents. Salt. Smoky paprika on top. But also over the years I have learned the secret to making good hummus. I mean the really really good hummus. Here it is... The Secret to Really Good Hummus...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2zClv4X
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts