Thursday, September 13, 2018

23 Vegan Apple Recipes for Fall

Today I am rounding up twenty-three of my favorite Apple Recipes for the fall season. Apples are by far my favorite fall produce item. I absolutely love filling up my cart or farmer's market bag with Honeycrisp, Fuji, Granny Smith and more apple varieties. And click ahead to see what my favorite apple variety of all time is... Apple Season Bliss. I actually think New York City has an epic apple season. I remember walking home from the Union Square Greenmarket with a giant HEAVY canvas bag of giant apples. I always pick out the largest apples I can find. Anyone else do that? So today, I have plucked my fave recipes for all you fellow apple lovers out there, enjoy these and tag me on Instagram if you make something from this list! I would love to see it!...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2x8VNR2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts