Thursday, September 6, 2018

Easy Garlic Butter Pasta

Well, we did it. Moving week is over. Phew! That was kinda crazy and hectic and boy are my arms tired. And I have a good cluster of bruises and scrapes still lingering and healing up. Everything feels fresh and new and I am trying to get used to all the new spaces and set ups. It's funny how muscle memory works not just with sports and activities, but in our own homes! I keep grabbing for handles in all the wrong places and I am still getting used to all the odd sounds and different nuances to every crevice of this new space. But overall, I am so happy things are going great! And most importantly, that the kitties are super thrilled about the move. So how has cooking been going? Well, as usual, moving week was filled with takeout from Veggie Grill and Whole Foods, super easy...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2wMwi85
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts