Saturday, June 8, 2019

8 Life Lessons That Screenwriting Has Taught Me

(Wrote this yesterday....) Tonight I graduate! Wow, I haven't said that in well over ten years, but it's true! I am headed to the certificate ceremony for a program I have been in for the past year at UCLA. This past year I participated in UCLA's TFT Professional Program for TV Screenwriting, one-hour drama being my chosen track. And besides learning how to write a script, the art of screenwriting has taught me some very universal life lessons that I wanted to share with you...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://bit.ly/2WmmUD2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts