Thursday, June 27, 2019

The Bathroom Break Kettlebell Strength Plan

Following this daily plan, you can make tremendous strength and fitness gains while hardly investing any extra time.

I drink a lot of water and coffee. Consequently, I run to the bathroom almost every hour. It is down the hall and takes no more than a couple of minutes. I hardly notice these breaks.

 

Despite my peculiar love for time management and my obsession with avoiding distraction, it has never crossed my mind to schedule these bathroom breaks or shift my habits so that I take fewer. Nor have I ever felt my productivity suffer because of my body’s need for waste removal. I just go.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/2YepdK9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts