Tuesday, August 6, 2019

East Fork Pottery

Alrighty. Today, I am nerding out on kitchen goodies. The inspiration: East Fork. Food Blogging + Kitchen Store Shopping. Let's go back. It was 2007, and I had just started food blogging full time. I would take day trips to whatever kitchen store was closest to my home. I grabbed a metal hand basket and loaded up. The only rule: one of each. Maybe, two. Never three or four, or (gasp) a full set of the same old thing. No matter how much you loved it. One teal plate. One yellow bowl. One white mug. Two clear smoothie glasses. One silver spoon. One gingham napkin. One cream placemat. When I had completed my scavenge of the store, I would plop my basket at the checkout counter and wait for the eyebrow lift from the cashier. "You just want one of these?" She'd ask....

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2ZELUYq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts