Tuesday, August 20, 2019

One-song workout: Seven Rings (Legs)

This is a one-song leg workout to Ariana Grande’s song, “Seven Rings.” Get a nice leg burn at home in 3 minutes. All you need is a dumbbell or kettlebell (or use your own bodyweight).

One song workout

Hi friends! I’m so excited for today’s post! This is something I’ve been scheming for a while, but wanted to wait until the kiddos were back in school so I could film consistently. 

One-song workouts!

I’ve mentioned quite a few times before that I constantly use music to drive my workouts. I think it’s from teaching dance for so long, but when I hear songs, I choreograph dances or movements in my head. <— weirdo. After starting to teach BODYPUMP, I learned the incredible power of choreographing strength training to music. It’s one of my favorite ways to make a workout fly by, and also utilize different rep counts, pulses, holds, etc. 

This is the very first one I put together: “Seven Rings” by Ariana Grande. This one has literally been in my head for months (and I’ve done it quite a few times at the gym), so I’m excited to post it.

Here’s what the workout looks like:

No excuses on this one - it's only 3 minutes! One song workout to Ariana Grande's Seven Rings. Get in an awesome leg workout in 3 minutes! All the details, plus a video at fitnessista.com

And here’s the super short 3-minute video! I’ll also have it up on IGTV and my YouTube channel.

Work out with meeeeeee.

 

(Wearing this lululemon tank top, Four Athletics x Fitnessista leggings, APL sneakers)

What did you think?

Are you into these one-song workouts? Please let me know if you have any song requests! I’ll be posting these weekly if you guys enjoy them.

xo

Gina

More music-driven workouts:

One-song workouts for fall

Musical cardio workout

Another musical cardio workout

Summer workout playlist

The post One-song workout: Seven Rings (Legs) appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista https://ift.tt/2Nuvj6H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts