Monday, August 5, 2019

Smoothie Oatmeal

Raise your hand if you already do this. Raise your hand if you think this sounds weird. Either way, you've made it this far, so you are probably curious, yes? This Smoothie Oatmeal is something I started doing recently and I love it. I started doing it as a way to split up a large smoothie into two portions - between my husband and I. I gave him a glass of smoothie and kept a small glass for myself. But since I usually prefer oatmeal in the morning, I just started pouring my smoothie portion right over top the oats and berries that I was already serving myself. You get the best of both worlds. Creamy-cool meets warming + hearty breakfast bowl. Here's how I do it and also what not to do...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2YLx45d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts