Friday, March 29, 2019

Big Man Training

When you need to add some size to your frame as fast as possible.

Big Man Training (BMT) was the name of the program the strength and conditioning coach at my first professional rugby club put me on when they needed to add some size on my frame as fast as possible. It worked.

 

In fact, it was the first training program to put any significant muscle on my frame. Up until that point, the standard 3x10 and 5x5 programs I’d followed had failed miserably. To this day I still revisit BMT with clients that need a plateau busting mass gain routine.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/2UZzOHe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts