Thursday, March 14, 2019

All About Matcha + Smoothie Bowls

A few years ago I discovered matcha green tea. Life, changed. Queue the triumphant choir music and sunrise glow rising over the hilltops. Immediately after enjoying my very first mug of matcha, at Urth Caffe in Los Angeles btw, I hopped on my computer and fervently googled "What is matcha?" "Benefits of matcha?" "Matcha vs. coffee?" I read the "matcha 101" style content on every matcha and tea website I could find. My curiosity was on fire. But what I really wanted most of all was to chat first hand with a long time matcha fan, even better, a matcha expert! Well today I get to do just that and you get to listen in on what my expert has to say. Plus I share my fave matcha smoothie bowl recipe... Get ready to learn all about matcha in my 8-question...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/1fp3Sac
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts