Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Vegan Glazed Donuts

I had so much fun making these Vegan Glazed Donuts today. I used an array of glaze colors and flavors and made a few batches to really perfect the donut batter. These donuts are vegan and baked and made using spelt four, although they taste just as amazing and satisfying as anything fried or even yeasted! I do a triple dip on my glaze to get a thick smooth coating. I also share a few different glaze recipes to try - chocolate, vanilla, matcha - and some options for plant-based food colorings available to you. Craving donuts? I've got you!...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2NRjYf7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts