Thursday, April 25, 2019

Go Ahead, Jump: Functional Agility Training

Jumping is a very natural, simple, and massively effective means to train power.

This past year I turned 30 and become a father of two. I’m married and in bed by 8 pm. When I drink, I never have more than a couple and when I socialize I’m interested to hear about local housing markets and the quality of a town’s schools. Looking back on college or my first years working feels like looking in on the life of a different person. Upon reflection, it is startlingly self-evident that I’m getting older, fast. But, I don’t feel any older.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle http://bit.ly/2ZIC5cC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts