Thursday, November 9, 2017

Vegan Stuffing for the Holidays!

Stuffing was one of those recipes that I always loved as a kid at my family's Thanksgiving table. However, like most budding vegetarians, I wasn't too fond of how the stuffing was prepared. Eventually, my mom started making a side portion of stuffing for me, via just the stovetop. And yes, the best part about stuffing is that you can absolutely make it using just plants, and "stuff it" using a basic casserole dish. No turkey's harmed in the making of a vegan stuffing! A vegan stuffing recipe is especially important if you are embarking on your very first vegan or vegetarian Thanksgiving. You probably do not want to leave this holiday fave off your menu, but you might be like, well, "Where do I stuff this stuff now??" Easy! I mean, this method is kinda...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2jfjSCz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts