Sunday, November 26, 2017

HHL Gift Guide 2017: 19 Things

HHL Gift Guide 2017: 19 Things! Happy holiday season everyone! I try to keep the shopping part of the holidays to a minimum, but I still love the tradition of gift giving. It spreads cheer and is a fun family tradition. The Scene. Everyone spread out in their PJs, sipping cocoa or coffee or matcha, holiday movies or music playing in the background, the smell of cinnamon rolls, pancakes or waffles in the air -- and opening gifts wrapped in sparkly holiday paper and fluffy bows. I always loved getting a silly gift from my dad, like a 12-pack of white tube socks, or a ridiculous holiday sweater - floral crocheted and all. Sometimes I couldn't tell if he was joking or serious, which made those silly random gifts even better. So maybe if you pick out a few of the awesome gifts on my list...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2k1Vh4q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts