Thursday, November 30, 2017

My Daughter Will Never Do Girl Push Ups

The first step to creating empowered women is never to tell them they can't.

Two things happened on my last night of a working trip to New York: I had my first poke bowl ever, and my girlfriend Facetimed to tell me she was pregnant. Both events caused me to close my eyes and take a moment to appreciate. But only one caused me to holler out in delight in the middle of the street. Why had I waited so long? Was this really about to happen? Isn’t this all I ever wanted? It was like all the little happy feelings and ideas I’ve ever had were coming together at the same time.

read more



from Breaking Muscle http://ift.tt/2AqhFLv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts