Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Roasted Garlic Aioli (Dairy-Free)

My last post was about this TTLA sandwich. Well, as I chatted about in that post, the real game-changing ingredient was that garlic aioli. And this time I bring you an even bolder, creamier, dreamier aioli recipe with my vegan, dairy-free, easy-easy Vegan Roasted Garlic Aioli. Get the recipe and slather it on everything.... ps. Don't like "mayo?" I never liked it either. But this stuff is crazy good, bright and fresh and lovely...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2nORDJs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts