Friday, February 9, 2018

Vegan Sugar Cookies

I am obsessed with these Valentine's Day-perfect, Vegan Sugar Cookies. I love the buttery, orange-speckled, soft and lovely cookies all on their own, but when you add the most amazing, velvety, coconut, naturally pink sugar cookie frosting on top, well my heart gets all fuzzy warm and I know these are the perfect "I love you!" treats to make with or for your favorite person. Aka, Valentine-gifting approved. Get the recipe, including my swoon-worthy, festive pink frosting - with only three main ingredients!... Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2Esrgnh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts