Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Vegan Baked Mac 'n Cheese

It's always funny how recipes can evolve in the kitchen. This started out as a white cheddar cheezy mac and ended up as this crazy-good, cheezy, fluffy Vegan Baked Mac 'n Cheese. I am pretty happy about the turn of events. This plant-based pasta dish is perfect as an entree or side dish. I love how baking the pasta allows the cheese sauce to fluff up the pasta and marinate each curly elbow. I actually used whole wheat pasta for the added fiber and protein -- and because I had it on hand. But you would never guess this is a whole wheat pasta because it is so light and fluffy. You can use any pasta you'd like, but I think a hearty wheat pasta works really well as a 'baked' Mac 'n Cheese. Ok, enough rambling about this recipe, let's get to it! I want YOU to have...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2QqbVpV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts