Wednesday, November 21, 2018

(My Famous) Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Potato Pockets for Thanksgiving!

This recipe for Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Potato Pockets was my very first signature Thanksgiving recipe. I came up with it in college when I needed to bring my own "vegan Thanksgiving" side/entree to a non-vegan family feast. And since I LOVE Thanksgiving, I didn't want to miss out on any of my favorite dishes. So instead of bringing multiple dishes and crowding the already crowded dinner table, I made these little gems. I wanted my entire vegan Thanksgiving meal stuffed inside a puffy pita pocket. And that is what I got! Everyone at the table raved about them - with shocked looks in their eyes - and by the end of the night I was scribbling down the recipe on a piece of scrap paper for one of the guests. And emailing it to others. I make this recipe every year no matter...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2zsYHDk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts