Thursday, November 1, 2018

Penelope says

 

The rose

“Penelope, stop doing that!”

“Oh yeah, sorry. I was just breaking it.” 

 

P was in the backseat, silent, which was weird, so I said,

“Hey P, are you doing ok back there?”

“Oh yeah. I’m just living my best life.”

 

 

Me: “Oooh did you just see that lightning?”

P: “ Why it must be GREASED LIGHTNING!” (We watch a little too much Grease over here)

 

 

To the doctor after giving Liv a checkup: “Thank you so much for taking care of my sister and helping her be healthy.”

 

 

After taking a sip of my Greenie from Nekter: “Mama, your green juice makes me sad.”

 

 

“When I was born, I was stuck in the tunnel… but they pulled me out. And I was ok.”

Like WHAT.

The post Penelope says appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista https://ift.tt/2CTlABs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts