Tuesday, July 30, 2019

It All Depends on Your Goal

It depends. That's the best answer for anyone who wants to know what to do in the gym because fitness has plenty of fads, buzzwords, crazes, and trends that just don't work.

As a personal trainer, I often get asked questions regarding all aspects of fitness. Should I do cardio or lift weights first? How long should I do cardio for? Should I increase the weight or do more reps? Often these questions are asked without any background information and the person asking expects me to have one concrete, end-all, be all answer that they will follow for the rest of their lives.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/2MpSfmY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts