Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Let's Chat Rothy's

Three fave improvements in the 'vegan scene' in the past five years. One, vegan cheese. I mean, there are SO many options these days. Two, vegan ice cream. Same thing. And so many mainstream brands now have vegan options. And three, vegan shoes!! I spent many early vegan years feeling shoe shopping deprived. I wandered the shoe section at Bloomingdales or wherever and every single boot or heel was made from leather. I left, with empty arms and a sad face. Shoes are overrated anyways, right? But flash forward to today, I proudly have an over-stuffed vegan shoe closet and a big smile on my face when I look down at happy feet! From boots and heels to ballet flats and loafers, vegan shoes are diverse and sophisticated these days. I'll include a list of my favorite vegan shoe...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2Y76149
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts