Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Too Damn Hard

One stroke at a time, one step at a time, one breath at a time.

I’m suffocating. Somehow air will not fill my lungs. With each gasping attempt at swallowing oxygen it seems less enters. I have this strap wrapped around, no rather a boulder with its enormous size slowly compressing my chest as it collapses under its unfathomable weight. The disorientation from the sudden onset dizziness could have been from the lack of oxygen or maybe I was unknowingly clocked in the head because remember, there's a big boulder on my chest. Is this a panic attack? They do reside in the family history. Wait, what is that?

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/315PCuA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts