Tuesday, June 12, 2018

3 Ways to Snap Out of Your Mental Prison

When problems arise in your life, sometimes you need action, not just sympathy. And deadlifts.

Athletes in general are tough. We don’t like to show weakness. Our non-athlete social circles think we are crazy and awe-inspiring. But it’s okay to break, and it’s okay to ask for help. I recently found myself mentally weighed down with a lot of personal issues, and didn’t feel I could talk about them or I would seem weak. My tendency is to keep it inside and figure it out on my own. Recently, I admitted on social media that I was struggling, and asked for coping strategies.

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/2vweGyZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts