Thursday, June 21, 2018

Supplements to Make You Stronger

Streamline your supplements and then pay more attention to smashing it in the gym and eating right.

When I was in a band I saw a lot of pills. Not the kind that is going to make you stronger, but some of the people I encountered were very happy to pop at least a handful of them before lunchtime. I had thought this was the time that I would be most exposed to drugs in my life, but all of that paled in comparison to the rattling sound at the gym as another 18 multi-colored supplements were ingested by the blokes in the changing rooms trying to get jacked. So much promise, so much money, so few results.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/2K8WuT6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts