Friday, December 21, 2018

Candy Cane Cake

Today I am sharing a Christmas Cake for the holiday season. My Candy Cane Cake is a fluffy, minty blend of vanilla and candy cane. Fresh, sweet mint can be tasted throughout. I did vanilla cake, but this frosting would also be yummy with a chocolate cake! Whatever you are craving. I loved the snow-like feel that this cake had. And the subtle swirl of red reminds me of candy canes, Santa Claus and red stocking hung by a crackling fire. So if you are feeling festive and want something other than Christmas cookies to bake, give this cake a spin!...Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://bit.ly/2EAvrNc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts