Sunday, December 16, 2018

Vegan Snickerdoodles (Cream of Tarter-free recipe)

Snickerdoodles have always been one of my very favorite cookies. Light, buttery and tender, with a vanilla-cinnamon flavor and a unique delicate lemon-y tartness to them. Every year I like to try a new cookie - one that I haven't made in a while or ever and this year, these were it! Last year I fell in love with my Pfefferneuse cookies, and in case you haven't tried those yet, they are still absolutely my favorite Christmas party or gifting cookie. But if you want something lighter and just really lovely, vanilla-y and sparkly, these vegan Snickerdoodles are a big win. But one thing about Snickerdoodles, you usually see cream of tarter as an ingredient. Well, I tested these a few ways and actually found that the version without the cream of tarter was my favorite - yet still had...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2A4iJmT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts